SCHATTELLO - The centre pole parasol for gastronomy
SCHATTELLO is the perfect large parasol for the catering trade and other commercial applications. Whether large-scale sun protection in a street café, stylish shading for outdoor catering, elegant roofing of public areas at trade fairs or events, as a round parasol, rectangular parasol, square parasol or triangular parasol - SCHATTELLO is the right parasol for high professional demands.
Your advantages / benefits
- Optimal use of your outdoor area/patio with 38 different model sizes (round, square, rectangular, triangular, eccentric).
- Round parasol up to 38 m², square parasol up to 25 m² area
- Centre pole umbrella with all-weather protection function
- Telescopic pole (opening and closing above table height of many pieces of furniture)
- High wind resistance, verified according to DIN 1055:2005 and DIN EN 1991-1-1:2011-2014 standards
- Excellent UV protection UPF40 to UPF80, according to standard UV801
- Entire parasol fabric collection fully tested according to UV801
- Durable and robust parasol frame (aluminium parasols), all parts can be bought separately
- Frame made of high-quality alloyed extruded aluminium profiles from European production
- Durable corrosion protection due to polyester powder coating
- High-quality internal bevel gear with automatic brake
- Fabric with durable and self-tensioning telescopic spring system
- Quick and easy replacement of the fabric
- Three different valance variants
- All parts optimised for care and maintenance
- Extremely stable and durable
- Printing of canopy & valances possible (screen printing and digital printing)
- Extensive range of accessories (see below)
- Delivered ready to set up
- All parts can be repurchased and repaired on site
The success of SCHATTELLO is no coincidence, because real professionals are also at work in the production of the classic among the catering parasols. The result: MAY brand quality.
1OperationThe large parasol is opened and closed with a smooth-running, removable stainless steel hand crank or cordless drill (hexagonal insert). A precisely running internal bevel gear ensures effortless operation, even after many years. For more convenient operation, the large parasol can be equipped with a tubular motor at extra cost.
2Valance variantsThe canopy '1' has a classic valance. The valance is useful for rain gutters, side hangings and your logo. The version '2' does not have a valance. This looks simple and modern, not only in the private sector.
3Parasol polesDistribution discs with support struts and spokes. The frame is made of very high-quality, alloyed, extruded aluminium profiles.
- Parasol pole Ø 76 x 3 mm
- Spoke dimension 35 x 20 x 2 mm
- Support strut dimension 30 x 20 x 2 mm
4The connectionsWe attach particular importance to careful workmanship, which is why all movement axes are plugged in with detachable bolts. This elaborate manufacturing method guarantees maximum stability and durability as well as easy handling in case of repairs.
5The coveringThe self-tensioning telescopic spring system tightens the covering even after years and dynamically absorbs wind loads. The combination with the stainless steel hooks makes it easy to change the covering.
6Extended steel reinforcementThe elegant spokes are reinforced with an internal steel core in the areas subject to particularly high stress.
7Wind tunnel testedIn wind tunnel tests, we were able to prove the stability and high stability of our parasols. Even wind speeds of 65 km/h could not harm a 4.5 x 4.5 m glider.
8Frame coatingsThe frame surface is powder-coated, extremely shock and impact resistant and available in the following colours:
- RAL 9010 pure white
- RAL 9006 white aluminium
Special colours without surcharge:
- RAL 8019 grey-brown
- RAL 7016 anthracite grey fine structure
Other special colours are available at an extra charge.
10When not in useDuring periods of bad weather, the protective cover provided can simply be put over the parasol. The protective cover already has a fixed rod sewn in for easy operation as well as an integrated zip.
11Fabric type and fabric coloursChoose from over 70 contemporary textile designs, available in three different fabric types:
- MayTex poly, 230 g/m², water column > 1,000 mm
- MayTex acrylic, 300 g/m², water column 370 mm
- MayTex-PVC, 480 g/m², water column > 1,000 mm
- Further colours and fabric types available on request at any time
- Textiles with fire certification (A or B1) on request
- All fabrics from European production
For more information, see Colours & Textiles.
12AssemblyPull the parasol out of the cardboard sleeve, remove the packaging material, place the parasol in a base and you're done - in just a few minutes.
13Operating instructionsProper handling of the product ensures a long life expectancy. Benefit from our 30 years of experience:
Download PDF file:
Operating instructions SCHATTELLO without placement hinge attachment
Operating instructions SCHATTELLO with placement hinge attachment
SCHATTELLO - 3.00 Meter - Round
|Dimensions||Ø 3.00 m|
|X||Distance from centre pole
to outer edge of canopy
|A||Height closed incl. top plate||355 cm|
|B||Height opened incl. top plate||304 cm|
|C||Headroom with valance||212 cm|
|D||Headroom without valance
from spoke edge
from spoke edgelower spoke edge of spokes A1 or D1
from spoke edge
|E||Valance height||28 cm|
|G||Height of lower disc flange||227 cm|
|H||Crank height||92 cm|
|Support pole diameter||Ø 7.6 cm|
|Pole thickness||0.3 cm|
|Weight without packaging
MayTex-Acryl without valance
cardboard sleeve Ø 33 cm
|Packaging weight||17 kg|
|50 / 50 / 60 cm|
Number of layers of concrete slabs XZ49
|1 x ~ 112 kg|
All heights refer to parasols with MayTex acrylic cover placed in an anchor tube (SZ118, SZ146, SZ150). Dimensions for other fixings change as follows:
|Full frame pedestal||SZ201||+ 14 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||SZ203||+ 17 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||SZ205||+ 21 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||SZ411||+ 9 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||SZ412||+ 12 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||SZ414||+ 16 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||SZ420||+ 19 cm|
|Anchor plate||SZ131||+ 1,5 cm|
|Anchor plate||SZ261||+ 1,5 cm|
|Base plate||SZ272||+ 4 cm|
|Base plate||SZ273||+ 4 cm|
|Base plate||SZ274||+ 4 cm|
|Base plate||SZ275||+ 4 cm|
Intermediate sizes and special sizes on request. Dimensional tolerance approx. 5%.
3D representation of a foundation with winter cover. Frost-proof foundation and enlarge accordingly in case of poor subsoil.
Do you have any questions?
Use our contact form, send us an e-mail or simply give us a call. We look forward to being able to help you.