RIALTO - The side pole parasol for high demands
The shapely free-arm parasol impresses with its special robustness and durability. A special plus point: Individual parasols can be linked together to form parasol groups or large-area parasols with just a single pole - ideal, for example, for use in the outdoor catering of restaurants and hotels, for the street café or bistro with an outdoor area, but also for trade fairs and events, swimming pools, in large foyers, etc.
Your advantages / benefits
- Optimal use of your outdoor area/patio with 6 different model sizes (round, square)
- Round parasol up to 10 m², square parasol up to 12 m² area
- Individual parasols can be combined to form parasol groups
- Parasol can be rotated through 360°
- Canopy can be tilted (RIALTO RP)
- Side pole parasol with all-weather protection function
- Excellent UV protection UPF40 to UPF80, according to standard UV801
- Entire parasol fabric collection fully tested to UV801
- Durable and robust parasol frame (aluminium parasols), all parts can be bought separately
- Frame made of high-quality alloyed extruded aluminium profiles from European production
- Fabric with durable and self-tensioning telescopic spring system
- Quick and easy replacement of the fabric
- Various valance versions
- All parts optimised for care and maintenance
- Extremely stable and durable
- Printing of canopy & valances possible (screen printing and digital printing)
- Extensive range of accessories (see below)
- Delivered ready to set up
- All parts can be repurchased and repaired on site
The RIALTO side pole parasol is also suitable as a sunshade for special requirements on your private terrace or in your garden. In addition to the basic model (RIALTO RG), the RIALTO free-arm sunshade is also available with a pendulum device for tilting the sunshade roof (RIALTO RP).
1360° rotationAll ground anchors are equipped with a special clamp. This allows you to turn the parasol all around according to the wandering sun.
2The parasol groupsThe shade with parasol groups is specially designed for large-scale outdoor catering. Thanks to the stable pole, the RIALTO can be equipped with up to four parasol canopies. This grouping is a real eye-catcher for that special terrace.
3The operationThe large parasol is opened and closed with a smooth-running, removable stainless steel hand crank or cordless drill (hexagonal insert). A precisely running internal bevel gear ensures effortless operation, even after many years. For more convenient operation, the large sunshade can be equipped with a tubular motor at extra cost.
4Valance variantsThe canopy '1' has a classic valance. The valance can be useful for for printing your logo. The version '2' does not have a valance. This looks simple and modern, not only in the private sector.
5The parasol frameThe frame is made of very high-quality, alloyed, extruded aluminium profiles.
- Shade pole Ø 76 x 3 mm
- Spoke dimension 30 x 15 x 2 mm / 25 x 15 x 2 mm
- Support strut dimension 20 x 15 x 2 mm
6The connectionsWe attach particular importance to careful workmanship, which is why all movement axes are plugged in with detachable bolts. This elaborate manufacturing method guarantees maximum stability and durability as well as easy handling in case of repairs.
7The coveringThe self-tensioning telescopic spring system tightens the covering even after years and dynamically absorbs wind loads. The combination with the stainless steel hooks makes it easy to change the covering.
8When not in useDuring periods of bad weather, the protective cover provided can simply be put over the parasol. The protective cover already has a fixed rod sewn in for easy operation as well as an integrated zip.
9The frame coatingThe frame surface is powder-coated, extremely shock and impact resistant and available in RAL 9010 pure white.
Other special colours are available at an extra charge.
10MAY RIALTO RP - canopy with pivot systemWith the removable crank rod, the canopy can be tilted according to the position of the sun.
11The pivot systemThe pendulum adjustment allows infinitely variable fixation up to 30°. Turning the crank rod clockwise fixes the canopy.
13Fabric type and fabric coloursChoose from over 70 contemporary textile designs, available in three different fabric types:
- MayTex-Poly, 230 g/m², water column > 1,000 mm
- MayTex acrylic, 300 g/m², water column 370 mm
- Further colours and fabric types available on request at any time
- Textiles with fire certification (A or B1) on request
- All fabrics from European production
For more information, see Colours & Textiles.
RIALTO - 2.85 x 2.85 Meter - Square
|Dimensions||2.85 x 2.85 m|
|Area per canopy||8.1 m²|
|Area total||8.1 m²|
|s||Width across flats||285 cm|
|E||Valance height||33 cm|
|P||Arc length||185 cm|
|Support pole diameter||Ø 7.6 cm|
|Pole thickness||0.3 cm|
|Weight without packaging
MayTex-Acryl without valance
|50 / 50 / 60 cm|
Number of layers of concrete slabs XZ49
|1 x ~ 112 kg|
All height specifications refer to parasols with MayTex acrylic covering set up in an anchor sleeve (RZ118, RZ121). Dimensions for other fixings change as follows:
|Full frame pedestal||RZ111||+ 9 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||RZ112||+ 12 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||RZ114||+ 16 cm|
|Anchor plate||RZ123||+ 5 cm|
Intermediate sizes and special sizes on request. Dimensional tolerance approx. 5%.
3D representation of a foundation with winter cover. Frost-proof foundation and enlarge accordingly in case of poor subsoil.
Do you have any questions?
Use our contact form, send us an e-mail or simply give us a call. We look forward to being able to help you.