MEZZO - Variable parasol for the private garden
The practical parasol canopy fixation of the MEZZO enables the opening of the parasol in inclined positions and stops the parasol canopy from swinging in the wind. The operation, e.g. opening and closing the garden parasol by hand crank or the individual inclined position, is ergonomic and convenient.
Your advantages / benefits
- Optimal use of your outdoor area/patio with 5 different model sizes (round, square, rectangular)
- Round parasol up to 8 m², square parasol up to 7 m² area
- Side pole parasol, thus optimum freedom of movement
- Parasol can be rotated 360° around the standpipe
- Canopy can be rotated 180° around the cantilever arm
- Canopy can also be positioned vertically, e.g. as a privacy screen
- Excellent UV protection UPF40 to UPF80, according to standard UV801
- Optional height adjustment (MEZZO MH)
- Sturdy design
- Frame made of high-quality anodised aluminium profiles in EV1 grey from European production
- Spokes made of powder-coated spring steel in silver RAL 9006
- Entire parasol fabric collection completely tested according to UV801
- Fabric with self-tensioning telescopic spring system
- Quick and easy replacement of fabric
- Various valance versions
- All parts optimised for care and maintenance
- Supplied ready to set up
- All parts can be repurchased and repaired on site
In addition to the basic model (MEZZO MG), the MEZZO hanging parasol is also available with integrated height adjustment by means of a gas pressure spring in the parasol pole (MEZZO MH). With its clear design and its numerous fabric variants and colours, the MEZZO side pole parasol is a real „eye-catcher“ for your garden or terrace!
1Stability in useThe practical canopy fixation of the MEZZO allows opening in sloping positions and stops the canopy from swinging in the wind.
2The frameThe frame is made of very high-quality, alloyed, extruded aluminium profiles. The frame surface is anodised, extremely shock and impact resistant and available in the colour EV1 anodised silver-grey. The spokes are made of spring steel and are available powder-coated in the colour white aluminium RAL 9006.
3The operationIn just a few steps, the MEZZO can be opened and closed with the hand crank, brought into the desired position and then fixed in place.
4Valance variantsThe canopy '1' has a classic flounce. The version '2' does not have a flounce. This looks simple and modern, not only in the private sector.
5Optimal mobilityThe canopy swivels around all 3 axes:
- 360° around the standpipe
- 180° around the cantilever
- 90° around the joint axis
6MEZZO MH with height adjustmentMore functions - more benefits. In addition to the MG model, the MEZZO MH offers height adjustment with an integrated gas pressure spring in the parasol pole. This means that this umbrella supports you with an effective lifting aid for minimum effort.
7Ergonomic operationAll functional elements are centrally located and can be conveniently operated by the user at any desired height.
8When not in useDuring periods of bad weather, the protective cover provided can simply be put over the parasol. The protective cover already has a fixed rod sewn in for easy operation as well as an integrated zip.
10Fabric type and fabric coloursChoose from over 70 contemporary textile designs, available in three different fabric types:
- MayTex-Poly, 230 g/m², water column > 1,000 mm
- MayTex acrylic, 300 g/m², water column 370 mm
- Further colours and fabric types available on request at any time
- All fabrics from European production
For more information, see Colours & Textiles.
11Operating instructionsProper handling of the product ensures a long life expectancy. Benefit from our 30 years of experience:
Download PDF file:
Operating instructions MEZZO
MEZZO - 2.1 x 3.0 Meter - Rectangle
|Dimensions||2.1 x 3.0 m|
|Area per canopy||6.25 m²|
|A||with / without valance||209 cm|
|B||with / without valance||268 cm|
|C||with / without valance||352 cm|
|D||with / without valance||149 cm|
|I||with / without valance||192 cm|
|K||with / without valance||268 cm|
|L||with / without valance||38 cm|
|M||with / without valance||69 cm|
|P||with / without valance||50 cm|
|Q||Support pole diameter||Ø 5.5 cm|
|Pole thickness||0.3 cm|
|Weight without packaging
MayTex-Acryl without valance
Length (cm) / Wide (cm) / Height (cm) / Weight (kg)
|290 / 32 / 18 / 3|
|50 / 50 / 60 cm|
Number of layers of concrete slabs XZ49
|1 x ~ 72 kg|
The canopy is vaulted, so that the corner spokes are approx. 9 –18 cm lower than the centre spokes. (see sketch).
The heights specified are for parasols with MayTex-Acryl covering fabric that are mounted in an anchor tube (DMZ118, DMZ146). The increase in height for parasols with other installation bases can be seen in the list below:
|Cross pedestal||DMZ110||+ 6 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ411||+ 9 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ412||+ 12 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ414||+ 16 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ420||+ 19 cm|
|Granite base||DMZ141||+ 10 cm|
|Wheeled pedestal||DMZ282||+ 14/15 cm|
|Anchor plate||DMZ261||+ 4 cm|
|Base plate||DMZ271||+ 12 cm|
Intermediate sizes and special sizes on request. Dimensional tolerance approx. 5%.
3D representation of a foundation with winter cover. Frost-proof foundation and enlarge accordingly in case of poor subsoil.
Do you have any questions?
Use our contact form, send us an e-mail or simply give us a call. We look forward to being able to help you.