FILIUS - Small parasol with high quality
FILIUS is the smallest of our centre pole parasols. However, this parasol for catering and commercial use is small only in its compact dimensions - in terms of quality, ease of use, design and stability, FILIUS is a real big player in our parasol collection.
Your advantages / benefits
- Optimal use of your outdoor area/patio with 10 different model sizes (round, square, rectangular).
- Round parasol up to 11 m², square parasol up to 12 m² area
- Available with cable and crank drive
- With matching parasol stands also mobile and easy to transport.
- Centre pole parasol (non-telescopic) with all-weather protection function
- Suitable for daily assembly and dismantling: portable due to the low weight or mobile due to the mobile stand
- Excellent UV protection UPF40 to UPF80, according to standard UV801
- Entire parasol fabric collection fully tested to UV801
- Durable and robust parasol frame (aluminium parasols), all parts can be bought separately
- Frame made of high-quality alloyed extruded aluminium profiles from European production
- Durable corrosion protection due to polyester powder coating
- Fabric with durable and self-tensioning telescopic spring system
- Canopy can be replaced quickly and easily
- Three different valance variants and two different roof variants (pagoda parasol)
- All parts optimised for care and maintenance
- Extremely stable and durable
- Printing of the canopy and valances possible (screen printing and digital printing)
- Extensive range of accessories (see below)
- Delivered ready to set up
- All parts can be repurchased and repaired on site
Due to its lightness, FILIUS is particularly popular as a sunshade for street cafés, as a market parasol, as a canopy at events or for decorative uses. Of course, FILIUS is also suitable as an attractive sunshade for the private garden or terrace. The FILIUS centre pole sunshade is optionally available with a rope pull (FILIUS FS) or with a crank drive (FILIUS FK).
2Valance variantsThe canopy '1' has a classic valance. The valance is useful for side hangings and your logo. The version '2' does not have a valance. This looks simple and modern, not only in the private sector.
4Canopy PagodaThe FILIUS with pagoda roof is an extravagant designer parasol that stands out from the usual parasols. The pagoda system allows the parasol roof to float lightly and airily above all heads.
5Parasol polesDistribution discs with support struts and spokes. The frame is made of very high-quality, alloyed, extruded aluminium profiles.
- Shade pole Ø 55 x 2,5 mm
- Spoke dimension 30 x 15 x 2 mm / 25 x 15 x 2 mm
- Support strut dimension 25 x 15 x 2 mm
6ConnectionsWe attach particular importance to careful workmanship, which is why all movement axes are plugged in with detachable bolts. This elaborate manufacturing method guarantees maximum stability and durability as well as easy handling in case of repairs.
7CoveringThe self-tensioning telescopic spring system tightens the covering even after years and dynamically absorbs wind loads. The combination with the stainless steel hooks makes it easy to change the covering.
8Reinforced spokesThe elegant spokes are reinforced with an internal steel core in the areas subject to particularly high stress.
9Frame coatingsThe frame surface is powder-coated, extremely shock and impact resistant and available in the following colours:
- RAL 9010 pure white
- RAL 9006 white aluminium
Special colours without surcharge:
- RAL 8019 grey-brown
- RAL 7016 anthracite grey fine structure
Other special colours are available at an extra charge.
11When not in useDuring periods of bad weather, the protective cover provided can simply be put over the parasol. The protective cover already has a fixed rod sewn in for easy operation as well as an integrated zip.
12Fabric type and fabric coloursChoose from over 70 contemporary textile designs, available in three different fabric types:
- MayTex-Poly, 230 g/m², water column > 1,000 mm
- MayTex acrylic, 300 g/m², water column 370 mm
- Further colours and fabric types available on request at any time
- Textiles with fire certification (A or B1) on request
- All fabrics from European production
For more information, see Colours & Textiles.
13AssemblyPull the parasol out of the cardboard sleeve, remove the packaging material, place the parasol in a base and you're done - in just a few minutes.
14Operating instructionsProper handling of the product ensures a long life expectancy. Benefit from our 30 years of experience:
Download PDF file:
Operating instructions FILIUS without placement hinge
Operating Instructions FILIUS with Pagoda
FILIUS - 1.5 x 1.5 Meter - Square
|Dimensions||1.5 x 1.5 m|
|A||Height closed with valance||259 cm|
|B||Height closed without valance||259 cm|
|C||Headroom with valance||200 cm|
|D||Headroom without valance
from spoke edge
(with valance) from spoke edge
(without valance) from spoke edge
|H||Crank height||92 cm|
|Support pole diameter||Ø 5,5 cm|
|Pole thickness||0,25 cm|
|Weight without packaging
MayTex-Acryl without valance
cardboard sleeve Ø 25 cm
|Packaging weight||7,5 kg|
|50 / 50 / 60 cm|
Number of layers of concrete slabs XZ49
|1 x ~ 72 kg|
All heights refer to parasols with MayTex acrylic covering placed in an anchor tube (DMZ118, DMZ146, DMZ150). Dimensions for other fixings change as follows:
|Cross pedestal||DMZ110||+ 6 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ411||+ 9 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ412||+ 12 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ414||+ 16 cm|
|Full frame pedestal||DMZ420||+ 19 cm|
|Granite base||DMZ141||+ 10 cm|
|Wheeled pedestal||DMZ282||+ 14/15 cm|
|Anchor plate||DMZ261||+ 4 cm|
|Base plate||DMZ271||+ 12 cm|
Intermediate sizes and special sizes on request. Dimensional tolerance approx. 5%.
3D representation of a foundation with winter cover. Frost-proof foundation and enlarge accordingly in case of poor subsoil.
Do you have any questions?
Use our contact form, send us an e-mail or simply give us a call. We look forward to being able to help you.