Create attractive cafeterias and enticing break areas with MAY large parasols
There’s a number of action areas that consistently challenge successful companies: Employee retention, increasing motivation, and boosting productivity. Any number of studies* provide the evidence, and different ‘new work’ concepts address it: A decisive aspect when it comes to increasing employee motivation and employee retention is found in promoting employees’ sense of well-being at the workplace.
This also includes adding break areas and quiet zones to the workplace environment, which can be used by employees to both relax and recharge, and to talk to each other about work informally. Those who have the option of doing so would be best to provide these facilities in the fresh air as well. Equipped with large parasols from MAY, these outdoor areas – which may, for example, be an extension of your cafeteria or canteen – will become popular spots with a welcoming atmosphere. The ideal place for new input and fresh energy – for motivation and productivity.
* For example „State of the Global Workplace” (2017) Gallup, Inc. (PDF)
Productive and inviting atmosphere for your business premises with large parasols from MAY
As a medium-sized family company with an in-house production facility in the Upper Swabian town of Betzenweiler, we know how important it is that both employees and customers, and visitors and business partners, have a sense of feeling at ease. As the largest parasol manufacturer in Europe with hundreds of highly satisfied customers all over the world, we also know how you can use high-quality and hardwearing large parasols featuring top technology to upgrade your company premises and create a pleasant and productive working atmosphere. No less important is the signal that the high-quality parasols made by MAY send out: Fashioned in your corporate colours and printed with your company logo, the parasols will be a standard-bearer of your corporate identity.
Just like a break from work can be productive – an investment in large parasols from MAY is a long-term one
When you purchase a parasol from MAY, you’re investing in quality that will last for years, in discerning design and in a high level of functionality – all of which cater to your individual requirements and ideas.
Parasols ‘made in Germany’ Versatile and hardwearing
- Make an investment in years of satisfaction: MAY large parasols are very robust and have been proven to be stable in the wind.
- Don’t make any compromises, and instead make optimal use of the space available: MAY offers its four parasol models in different shapes and in a large number of different sizes.
- Every MAY Parasol is provided with a suitable mounting elements to make installation easy and give you years of use. We provide you with individual advice.
High-quality all-weather parasols
- Our fabrics for the canopy satisfy strict requirements of weather and lightfastness in accordance with the applicable DIN standard – they will hardly fade at all.
- They also earn top marks when it comes to UV protection: All our fabrics have been tested and approved in accordance with the current strict UV protection standard (UV801).
- The materials MayTex Poly and MayTex PVC are waterproof – and provide a comfortable spot to shelter outdoors even when the weather’s poor.
- Our material MayTex PVC is classified as fire retardant or inflammable in accordance with a number of European standards. They have other fabric certifications if there’s others you require – ask us!
- Choose from a large number of fabric and frame colors to suit your corporate design.
- We use non-corroding, powder coated aluminium produced in Europe for the frame.
Fast and straightforward operation, practical technology
- Every MAY Parasol can be equipped with a motor drive to open and close it automatically. A remote control is used for operation, or alternatively the building automation system already installed in your company’s building (compatible with e.g. KNX, Loxone, Somfy, Gira, Rademacher, Elero and others). When fitted with a wind sensor, the parasol automatically closes when the wind picks up.
- The poles used for the models SCHATTELLO and ALBATROS are telescopic: They provide plenty of ground clearance, meaning that tables and chairs won’t have to be cleared to one side before closing the parasol.
- Infrared radiant heaters and lighting systems can be practical accessories that can be used to spend time outdoors even on cooler days or when it’s getting late.
- MAY also offers high tables for integration into the parasol – only little effort is required for even more convenience during, for example, a cigarette break.
- MAY will even install loudspeakers and USB charging stations for you upon request.
Purchase sustainability, experience real service
- We work with specialist retailers all over the world, who provide our customers with competent advice, install the parasols at their intended location, give instructions and even look after the parasols when required.
- MAY guarantees an excellent availability of spare parts for your parasol. We are still delivering spare parts for parasols that we sold around 30 years ago!
- This also means: Every MAY Parasol can be repaired if something should end up happening due to extreme conditions or too many years of use.
- Our parasols are made by bolting or plugging the components in place, which usually makes it easy to replace individual parts there and then.
- Individual sections of the parasol canopies can also be cut out and replaced. Our in-house sewing workshop will take care of this.
- You’re also welcome to send us the removable canopy for cleaning and fresh impregnation at any time. Our special CleanoMay also allows the canopy to be cleaned wherever it is in use.
Do you have any questions or feedback?
Please use our contact form, write us an email, or just give us a call. We’re looking forward to being able to help you!